How To Contribute
To start the WikiPendium
project, everybody is free to contribute
provided that you identify yourself (at UserSettings
page). I and Seb will see in the future if we need to be more carefull about contributions, but I think we won't need to move to a more restrictive policy.
- Go to the UserSettings page.
- Chose a nickname and a password.
- You nickname should be a Wiki word (containing two non consecutive capitals).
- You are identified!
- Your name appears on the top right of the screen (after the "Vous êtes" which means "You are:") followed by a red question mark.
- Click on this red question mark.
- You are on your page, please give some information about you (following the ContributionRules, especially if you intend to write down you email address).
- Go around the documentation.
- When you see mistakes or errors, please fix them directly.
- In the lower left corner, click on "Editer cette page" (which means "Edit this page").
- Make you changes.
- Click on "Aperçu" ("Preview") to preview you text.
- If you see other errors, use "Rééditer" ("re-edit") to change them.
- Use the 'preview' and 're-edit' features as many times as necessary.
- Validate with "Sauver" ("Save") only when you are happy with the result.
- If you arrived here, then I'd really like to thank you for your contributions!
- For the next time you submit anything, please read the ContributionRules ;-)